Hi guys! 🙂 I’ve decided to something a bit different today… here’s a step -by – step of how I do simple colour changes on my images. I will take this pink rose to a deep red! I love editing & showing people tips/ tricks they may not already know! Please comment & let me know if you want to see more things like this on my blog! 🙂 Seb
1. – Open the Image you’d like to change the colour of.
2. Next, use the colour replacement tool and select a dark red colour, brush that over the whole Image to give it a red tint.
3. Then, play around with the adjustment tools & adjust the Hue, drag it along until you find a strong red.
4. To give the Image more depth, adjust the curves – just play around with the curves until you find the right balance! (This time I used a preset curve to Increase contrast.)
5. Final step is to sharpen the image, then you’re done! 🙂